6.04.2018

AshleGryre Bridal



 AshleGryre Bridal

 AshleGryre is a lover of all seasons, but we're probably most fond of "wedding season".  There's something special about the process in selecting your wedding style whether as a bride, bridesmaid or guest.  The excitement surrounding the couple being celebrated and the romance of their chosen venue always paints a story and when our clients come in for a styling session we discuss these key areas in hopes that we can outfit a look that compliments the bride and groom's vision for their special day.  

We have had the pleasure of styling bridal parties and brides over the years and we always love working with the brides to help make their experience personalized and unique.
We are excited to be partnering with 2 designers, in store to offer you a boutique experience when shopping for your bridal party.  Our goal is to make the selection and try on process seamless, fun, and memorable!  Both designers, have a variety of soft, feminine styles that can be mixed and matched for a truly customized palette. 

 There's a lot that goes in the planning process and our goal is to eliminate any stress, while providing a pleasurable experience for both the bride and her bridal party. From selecting the styles, silhouettes and colorways that compliment each person's taste and figure.
 
"When looking for a bridesmaids dresses, I wanted to find something unique, versatile and fitting for the style of the wedding and time of year.  I gave Ashely this general idea, and she came back with the most perfect stylish piece. My bridesmaids were from all over the United States.  Ashlegryre made it so easy for the girls to communicate sizes, payment, shipping and answer any questions.  Her communication with me was amazing and required no work on my end.  One of the easiest tasks I had during the preparation. I couldn't have thanked them more!" -Ty De La Grana, Bride

"I would highly recommended AshleGryre for bridesmaid dresses! Being out of town, I wasn’t able to come in store to try on a dress. Ashely and Robin were able to provide detailed sizing information as well as recommend which size they believed would work best based on their knowledge of the brand. The dress was shipped to me and fit perfectly. They also recommended shoes and accessories to pair with the dresses, which made styling our looks the day of the wedding super easy. Their personalized service made the process fun and hassle free!" 
- Jennifer Doerr, Matron of Honor

"I was so excited to begin the wedding planning process and at first glance it all seemed like it would be a piece of cake, but little did I know so much goes into the details and planning behind the scenes to make your day the most magical.  I knew it was going to be a lot and while my fiance and I both had full time jobs and our families helping us plan were doing so from afar, I decided I would enlist one of my best friends to help me customize my bridal party's attire.  Her one on one communication to help each of my bridesmaids find the right size in our dress we chose took the stress off of me.  Everything came together seamlessly!" - Kelli Miller, Bride
We are excited to offer this special service to you and look forward to working with you and making your most important day, an exquisite one!  AshleGryre is happy to schedule your complimentary consultation to review our bridal collection and ordering process.   

xo,



No comments:

Post a Comment