2.03.2017

Shop Gal Feature: Taylor



AG Gal Name: Taylor

Favorite spring trend: White Shirt-Dresses

Favorite spring color: Raspberry

Favorite spring brand at AshleGryre: Adelyn Rae, especially the new canary yellow "Sunrise Maxi" that just arrived in store!

Favorite hair trend for spring: Braids- there are so many different kinds to play with that can go with  any outfit

Favorite spring lip color: Nude with just a hint of shimmer

Celebrity fashion inspiration for spring: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is always my inspiration

Favorite shoe for spring: I love a good wedge! They can be casual or dressed up

Go-to look for date night: a black bodysuit with dressy shorts and heels

Go-to look for class or lunch with the girls: A maxi dress, jean jacket and leather sandals

Favorite denim for spring: White jeans with a colorful top

Where will you be dining this spring?: Cask, so I can get my comfort food fix

Where do you like to go to sip a cocktail?: The Getaway at sunset is perfection

What is your favorite weekend getaway location?: I’m a Minnie Mouse girl- I love Disney!

What is on your must-read list?: “I Am That Girl” by Alexis Jones. It's all about having confidence in yourself and female empowerment

What is the class or obligation you dread the most?: Laundry Day, always!

No comments:

Post a Comment