10.14.2016

Shop Gal Feature: Molly P.



AG Gal Name- Molly Palmer

Favorite Fall Trend- I'm definitely a fan of the chokers, its a fun way to accessorize an outfit and who doesn't love a little 90's throwback? 
 
Favorite Fall Brand at AshleGryre- Elizabeth and James and Rachel Zoe 
 
Favorite Hair Trend for the Fall- tousled, effortless curls  
 
Celebrity Inspo for Fall- Kristin Cavallari. She's always on trend and just looks effortless and chic 24/7. I love that she dresses realistic and wears pieces that are easy to mix into your everyday wardrobe.   
 
Favorite Shoe for the Fall- can never go wrong with a cute bootie, I have an addiction and I think I own like 10 pairs  
 
Go to Look for a date night- love a comfy, over-sized sweater with either dark jeans or leggings and booties   
 
Go to Look for class or lunch with the girls- my boyfriend jeans, casual top I can throw on and accessorize with my white converse, choker and a flannel or army green jacket  
 
Favorite Fall Color- black and grays are always my go-to colors but for fall I like to mix it up with rich colors like plum, burgundy, army green and navy.  
 
Favorite fall lip color- NYX goal digger- deep plum. 
 
Go to Denim for the fall- anything distressed- especially if it's a boyfriend jean  
 
Where will you be dining this fall- Flying Iguana is my addiction, their guacamole is to die for  
 
Where do you like to sip and go to cocktail- Coopershawk Winery at the Town Center 
 
Weekend getaway- Charleston, SC  
 
On your must read list?- Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave- couldn't put it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment